Full-Time position with Permanent Supportive Housing Program. Provides support services to residents assisting them to maintain their permanent housing. Must have mental health experience, substance abuse knowledge, ability to advocate for high risk populations and connect with community resources. Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field required. Computer skills required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establishes and maintains positive working and referral relationships with property management staff, local community mental health agencies, social service organizations, educational institutions, and other primary care providers for facilitation of optimum functioning and quality of life for residents.
- Participates in the establishment and maintenance of a constructive blended management approach (integration between property management and support services).
- Provides and/or coordinates crisis intervention services as needed.
- Coordinates the provision of group activities on site, such as adult education and recreation.
- Participates with other organizations in planning and implementation of long range plans for completion of Kent County’s 10 year plan to end homelessness.
Volunteer Position Description
Stipend: Discounted 2 bedroom apartment rent of $300 per month. (Electric and gas paid by RA. Water and sewer included.)
The Resident Advisor assumes an active leadership role in developing and maintaining a positive community environment within the Roosevelt Apartments Community.
The Resident Advisor(s) serves as a volunteer role model and resource person in assisting residents with basic information and referral services including details about policies and procedures within the apartment community. Resident Advisors informally act as the “eyes and ears” for the apartment community by leading an “after hours” apartment watch program with a goal to maintain an environment where all residents can quietly enjoy their apartment home. Resident Advisors also serve as an “after hours” point of contact for residents in case of emergencies when calling 911 might not be warranted such as but not limited to assisting with resident lock-outs or contacting maintenance staff.
Education and/or Experience Bachelor's degree or two or more years related experience and/or training.
Annual Salary: $32,604-$41,595 plus benefits.
Part-time custodian position. Keeps premises of office, various apartments, and both interior and exterior common areas of rental community in clean and orderly condition.
$9.35-$11.50 Hourly Wage plus benefits.
Human Resource Generalist to compile biweekly payroll, benefit administration and provide accounting/administrative support to nonprofit/finance department. Must be highly detailed oriented with strong Excel and communication skills.
Requirements: 3 years experience with payroll, one year HR/benefits experience, strong excel skills, and a Bachelors degree.
Salary Range $39,900-$49,900.