1. Cut and trim grounds as needed on a regular basis.
2. Prepare planting beds with mulch and plantings.
3. Keep planted areas clear of weeds.
4. Remove weeds from grounds on a regular basis.
5. Clean up grounds when needed.
6. Perform routine and preventative outdoor maintenance tasks.
7. Perform routine building maintenance tasks as needed.
8. Keep grounds equipment in working order and maintained.
9. Perform snow removal tasks when needed.
10. Remove unwanted furniture and trash from properties and transport to disposal sites.
Volunteer Position Description
Stipend: Discounted 2 bedroom apartment rent of $300 per month. (Electric and gas paid by RA. Water and sewer included.)
The Resident Advisor assumes an active leadership role in developing and maintaining a positive community environment within the Roosevelt Apartments Community.
The Resident Advisor(s) serves as a volunteer role model and resource person in assisting residents with basic information and referral services including details about policies and procedures within the apartment community. Resident Advisors informally act as the “eyes and ears” for the apartment community by leading an “after hours” apartment watch program with a goal to maintain an environment where all residents can quietly enjoy their apartment home. Resident Advisors also serve as an “after hours” point of contact for residents in case of emergencies when calling 911 might not be warranted such as but not limited to assisting with resident lock-outs or contacting maintenance staff.
Education and/or Experience Bachelor's degree or two or more years related experience and/or training.
Annual Salary: $32,604-$41,595 plus benefits.